-The time has now come for our whole family to begin the countdown until the end of summer. I am having suspicions that this only makes the waiting seem longer, but hey, it's tradition.
-Today, among other things, I passed frozen sacrament bread.It was funny to see the faces of the priests when they realized that they didn't have any bread. Someone came rushing in with some bread, and the priests strained at the bread, barely able to break it. It was also funny to see the faces of the people in the crowd as I passed it. There were a lot of kids whispering in their moms' ears. I'm sure it went something like this: "Mom, why is the bread so hard and cold?"Anyway, that helped us to remember that life's a farce, no matter what we try to do about it.
-Bye, and remember to comment(remember that I wait for you to comment before I blog again)!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The bread was melted a little when it got to me. I thought that Julia had sucked on it and put it back
This makes me remember the immortal words of Richard Mullis the day they forgot sacrament cups in the old Nottingham 4th branch as his younger brother took an extra long sip from the communal large sacrament cup: "Oi! He's drinking all of it!"
That is hilarious Seth!
Post a Comment