Thursday, April 24, 2008

-After a small dry spell, I think it's time for something from me, although this might be a much smaller post. Anyway, bear with me while I get this off my chest.

-first, a random thought: Have you ever watched a timer go by, and thought about the time you're spending uselessly spiraling into space? It's kind of depressing at first, but then, when you're doing something worthwhile, you can kind of get an out-of body experience (for example, what I'm doing right now would be pretty satisfying).
-Now, after eating half a bowl of Oreo filling, I can finally conclude that fat is not good for you. I can also conclude that one Seth Dixon will never be able to eat another Oreo for the space of ten to twelve years. After that, I just might be a hobo in a box, but if I am, I'll be trans-fat free.

Thanks for reading my blog, and thanks for clicking on the button down there that says 'Comments'!

4 comments:

All10Dixons said...

I think eating half a package of just filling was you subconsciously trying to try out Uncle Nig's daring self experiments: now we just watch to see if your heart can survive the onslaught.

twoplustwins said...

Whaaa? Did you clean out the filling and do it, or do they sell the filling separately? And if they do sell the filling separately, how is it I haven't heard about it?

Jules said...

I too want to know where a half a bowl of oreo filling came from. And also am glad you're posting again. Set the timer a little more often why dontcha.

Grandma's Musings said...

I have heard a rumor that you HAD TO eat the oreo filling so you could put the denuded cookies in an oreo pie. Nice work if you can get it.